Turbo Klone Aeroponic Cloner T48
- Product Code: Turbo Klone Aeroponic Cloner T48
- Availability: 1
Watch ALL your cuttings start rooting within 24 hours, and have them ready to plant out in 7-10 days with 100% success. We know, we've used it!
The Turbo Klone gives you a stronger and longer-lasting device thanks to its smart design and use of innovative technology. The fan system provides constant oxygen to the growing chamber and, most importantly, combats high temperatures by circulating cool air throughout the unit. The innovative fan system fits like a glove on the side of the reservoir keeping the unit free from dangling parts and tangling cords like other systems on the market.
Turbo Clone Machine Benefits
While other cloning machines are designed with straight lines and angles that resemble storage containers and planter boxes, the Turbo Klone has sleek, rounded edges and curved walls that give it greater strength and resilience from external and internal forces. And those curves aren't just for good looks! Its sleek, rounded design makes cleaning the Turbo Klone a breeze! You don't have to worry about bacteria hanging around in tight corners.
Why settle for less when you can have more. Clone sites that is! Turbo Klone's start from 24 cutting sites, and range up to 144 sites! The T48 gives you 48 cutting sites - 60% more than other systems on the market. The best part? You get more sites without taking up more space!
Turbo Klone Features:
- Longer lasting, more durable Polyethylene Collars
- Reservoir is stronger and easier to clean with rounded corners
- Fan system provides constant oxygen and keeps temperatures optimal for rooting
- More cutting sites in the same dimensional footprint as other systems on the market.
Reservoir: Custom ABS Plastic
Cutting Capacity: 24 to 144 (T24/T48/T96/T144)
Cutting Medium: Custom Polyethylene Collar (clone collars included)
Optimal Water Temp: 19-24 - Warmer and you will risk stem rot.
Turbo Klone Tips:
- pH should be 5.5 - 6.0
- Rooting gels and accelerators are not required, but Bloom Roots or H&G Roots Excelurator will slightly speed up process
- Clean the tank well between uses (use OxyPlus Peroxide or pH Down)