HELLION DE CMH LIGHTING KIT - 630W DIMMABLE
- Product Code:HELLION DE CMH LIGHTING KIT - 630W DIMMABLE
High intensity light with an unbeatable spectrum, ideal for all stages of growth, particularly flowering. They excel when used in chequerboard formation with Hellion DE-HPS to create an insanely productive mixed spectrum lighting plan. With wings set wide they easily cover 1.5m x 1.0m for flowering or 1.8m x 1.2m for early veg / mother plant production. With wings adjusted to narrow settings, square canopies in the range of 1.2m x 1.2m (flowering) to 1.5m x1.5m (veg/mother) can also be covered.
This state-of-the-art DE-CMH lighting kit offers unmatched efficiency, uniformity, light spread, spectral quality and cooler operating temperatures.
Key grower benefits include: closer placement, deeper canopy penetration, explosive growth, shorter internodal length and increased production of essential oils and terpenes.
Unlock The Power of Deep Spectral Mixing
Professional growers are already aware of the increase in crop quality made possible through mixing the spectrums of HPS and CMH lamps. However the greenhouse-style fixtures that they commonly use require high placement above the canopy which reduces radiant intensity (as opposed to overall intensity measured on a PAR meter) and limits yield.
By combining DE-HPS with DE-CMH and using Adjust-A-Wings plus Super Spreaders, growers can mix spectrums and maintain high radiant intensity, fully unlocking the “Emerson Effect” to drive production (whole plant) for improved yields of quality, terpene-rich produce.
- Luminous Flux: 64094 lumens
- Lumen/watt: 102
- CRI: 87.4
- PPF: 1202
- Photon Efficiency: 1.91
- Color Temperature: 3100k
IN THE BOX
- Medium DEfender Adjust-A-Wings Reflector
- Adjust -A-Wings DE Lamp Adaptor (Adjustable)
- Adjust-A-Wings Dimmable Low-Frequency Square Wave Electronic Ballast (0-10V controller ports)
- Adjust-A-Wings 630W DE-CMH 3K Lamp
- Super Spreader
- Reflector Connector
- 3.5m extension cord for remote placement of e-ballast or extension of input power cord length when run with ballast on-board
- 2.5m Input Power Cord