Eazy Plugs are an amazing propagation plug that is almost impossible to overwater. Popular with busy people and mining industry workers who can leave for a few days with the cubes wet and with a bit of water - telling anyone to just check and fill a saucer to ensure they don't dry out - SIMPLE!
Main cubes are 36x36x30mm and Blocks are 70x70mm with a 36mm hole
Eazy Plug is an organic propagation plug specially formulated for optimum germination of seeds and rapid rooting of cuttings.
- RHP Certified
- Almost impossible to over-water
- Easily re-hydrated if required
- Easy to use plant starter cubes
- Made from organic materials
- Fully compostable & biodegradable
- For all different types of cuttings and seeds
- Amazingly fast and vigorous rooting
- Perfect air to water ratio
- Blended with a basic fertiliser for the first 2 to 3 weeks
- Easy and safe plant transfer into rockwool, coco, perlite etc.
- A predetermined pH with buffering:
- By adding special components that are pH buffered, the Eazy Plug has a predetermined pH value which is retained even after adding water and/or nutrients with different pH values. This makes the pH stable and less prone to user error and easier to manage.
- A predetermined value by buffering EC:
- During production the EC value of the plugs are set and buffered so that the EC value does not have to be built to a specific level. That level remains stable and easier to control.
- Open structure so that the water / air management is always good:
- Too much water is almost impossible, if the trays / plugs just can drain. The Eazy Plug drains the excess water, so there is always enough air left for an optimum root environment.
- Basic fertilizer for the first 2-3 weeks:
- The plugs have a basic fertilizer for the vulnerable first 2-3 weeks. After this period you will have to provide nutrient. The construction (buffering) of the plugs means there is no chance of over-fertilizations, which allows you to add a nutrient right from the start.
- Compatibility with rockwool:
- The composition and structure of these plugs allows easy integration with rockwool. Root growth will continue from the plugs into the rockwool, and the water balance is maintained.