This accurate, easy to adjust CO2 regulator and flow meter supports from 0.5 to 15 SCFH (Standard Cubic Feet Per Hour) with an electronic solenoid valve. It comes with a tank pressure gauge, easy-to-read square-shaped flow meter and 6 foot power cord. It will work with any 120VAC control device.
Designed to work with our Day/Night CO2 Monitor & Controller for Greenhouses, simply add overhead tubing (CO2 is heavier than air) to disperse CO2 evenly throughout your grow room.
- Compatible with any 120VAC device
- Equipped with a CGA-320 CO2 Tank Fitting
- Forged brass body and bonnet for maximum strength
- Safety relief valve is set for safe operation
- Sintered metal inlet filter to trap impurities
- No soldered joints for easy maintenance
- Easy to read dual scale gauges (Bar and P.S.I.) with virtually unbreakable crew-on lean lens
- Gauges meet EN 562 and BAM approved dual scale (Bar/P.S.I.) and marked for maximum working pressure
- Outlet with control valve
- Tank Pressure gauge
- Preset regulator
- Easy-to-read square-shaped CO2 flow meter
- Electronic solenoid valve
- 3/8" to 1/4" brass air line adapter