Air pots are manufactured to enhance healthy root development and maximise aeration. Additional oxygen in the growing medium leads to healthy bacteria and better nutrient release. At the same time the shape of the wall eliminates root circling and encourages the development of a mass of healthy fibrous roots. The additional roots mean better take up of nutrients and water leading to faster growth and healthier plants. Toughly constructed from recycled plastic, Air-Pot containers can last up to ten years or more.
Benefits of Air Pots
- Healthier root system and healthier plants
- Faster growth
- Plants can be kept for longer in Air Pots than standard pots
- Easy to transfer from pot to ground
- Replanted plants take hold quicker
For plants to thrive they need healthy roots, but standard pots deform roots and this seriously compromises the health of the plant. Air-Pot containers do the opposite, actively enhancing the plant by making it develop a mass of healthy fibrous roots. This maximises the ability to absorb nutrients and water leading to faster growth.
Air Pot Sizes:
- 28 Litre Pot: Height 41cm Outside Diameter 32cm (two black screws, black base)
- 50 Litre Pot: Height 41cm Outside Diameter 43cm (two black screws, black base)
Shipping Air Pots Australia Wide
Air pots come flat, and almost 1 metre long due to their wall length. For this reason, they do not quality for free shipping in most circumstances. If you are concerned with the shipping quote received on the tab above, check out our Round Fabric Pot range which can deliver great results like the Rocket Air Pruning Pots.